This Organic spray Tan is the most sought after spray tan in the world. Our solution provides an ideal tan for all skin types. It takes 5-6 hour to develop on your skin.
- Full body Airbrush Tanning (includes face)
- Aviva Express Tanning (includes face)
- Spray Bronzer or Booster
- Touch-up (during the next 24 hours)
Preparing for your tan
- Shower the morning of your appointment.
- Make sure to lightly exfoliate your entire body. Do Not Use An Oil Based exfoliant.
- Shave at least 8 hours before your appointment.
- DO NOT apply moisturizer until after your post tanning shower. Lotions can act as a barrier & prevent the sun spray from contacting your skin.
- Wear loose fitting clothing or a sundress along with sandals.
- Wear a dark colored bathing suit or garment of preference to be tanned in; the spray tan solution washes out of most clothing.
- Actual Turbo Spray tanning takes about 5 minutes, but you will need to allow aditional 5 minutes of drying time.
After spray tanning treatmento DO’S and DONT`S
- No showering, bathing, perspiring or swimming for 6 hours after your tan is applied.
- Do not wash your hands.
- Do not put tight clothing for at least 4 hours.
- Do not apply moisturizer, or perfume.
- When showering or bathing is normal for some of the initial bronzer to wash off.
- Avoid long hot showers and baths.
- Daily moisturizing directly after showering will extend the life of your tan.
- Lotions with Alpha Hydroxy acids are used to increase exfoliation, thereby fading your tan.
- Chlorine from a pool or Jacuzzi can cause your tan to fade faster.
- To remove the remaining of the tan shower and rub vigorously with a washcloth while your skin is wet.
- For fast, even tanning removal, try our self-tan removal service.